Re: NVDA Speech delay after Computer is Idle

Betsy Grenevitch

have seen that too but thought it was just because my laptop is older. I am using Windows 10 and the version of NVDA right before the beta as far as I know. It does not always happen but happens frequently.

On 9/24/2020 8:00 AM, Mária Orovčíková wrote:
Hello list,
I have some weird issue with NVDA.
When I do not use my laptop for a longer period of time (half an hour and longer), but the laptop is stil on, and when I want to use it again, I pres any key, NVdA takes quite a long time to start speaking.
I have Lenovo, Windows 10, latest NVDA version and I have screensavers, and standby mode disabled.
Please, if anyone knows any workaround, let me know.
Thank you very much for your help.
Maria

--
Betsy Grenevitch