Re: Fluent Reader: a feature-rich and accessible Windows RSS reader

David Griffith

I don’t know what I am doing wrong but all I seem to be able to do is get up a list of my feeds with no way to access the Feed articles with this app.

Pressing enter or space on the feed  does not deliver any results nor does pressing the tab key. Using the arrow keys simply allow me to review the list of the feeds. Pressing F6 does not deliver  and whilst the menus are accessible they do not appear to allow me to do anything beyond things like setting full screen view.

I have tried object screen and document review but again no joy. Does anybody know how you actually read anything with this  app?

David G.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10