Re: Change Ringing: Practice and Theory

Damien,

          I can't help you out specifically, but I wanted to note that I've updated the topic to be fully descriptive, as Change Ringing is definitely "a thing of its own" and those who are into it will recognize it better.

          Since you're asking about what software related to change ringing is accessible with NVDA, that's entirely on-topic for the main group.  If the time comes where something is recommended and you want to discuss how to use that software, that topic should be started on the Chat Subgroup.

     ~ Kelley Boorn