From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas E Williamson, Senior
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 4:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Nvda And SPL!

Hello,

I am wanting to use nvda with station playlist 5.40.

Will this be like starting over again in turns of the key strokes from Jaws?

For example, when I open studio, my encoders do not display the names of the radio stations that I previously named.

or is there a tutorial that can assist in this matter?

Hope this make since.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,

Thomas.