Re: Windows 10 and PDF files.

Just talk to Tatian hi Marvin do you by any chance know how to unprotect a secured PDF file I have a file it is protected and I can write in it but I can't save it because it is protected if you can help me with this I would appreciate it very much thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2016, at 5:35 PM, Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I upgraded to Windows 10 today with a little help from my daughter as
NVDA was not speaking during restarts.
The only problem I encountered so far is that my PDF files open in
Microsoft Edge and of course, NVDA can't read them. They appear as
blank documents. In Windows 7 this was not so.
How can I again open my PDF files so can I can read them?

One more question:
How can I go back to Windows 7 if I wanted to?
I would appreciate your inputs.
Nevzat Adil

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from
it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good