Re: firefox and waterfox issues.

Gene

It sounds like a memory leak problem.

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 7:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] firefox and waterfox issues.

Hi all.

There is an issue on github of both waterfox and nvda about how the
brouser is really flakey in the latest version.

Aparently firefox has the same issues, at first I thought it was just a
couple sites, but now I can be brousing along and it may be blogspot,
github, another site, and things will become unresponsive.

I thought I'd fixed it this morning but no I hadn't.

If you open sites each in a new tab things do not crash but eventually
if you open things in the same window things will crash and become
unresponsive.

This never happened on the previous waterfox version but if its
happening in firefox as well as waterfox classic then there is a problem.

I like classic waterfox for what it is but if its going to do this sort
of thing I may have to use chrome and hope it doesn't do this.

I don't like what chrome does to some number conversions in sites like
pbtech.co.nz as they don't read decimals right because how the numbers
and such on the site are done but well things just seem to be well doing
bad things right now.

Interested to get to the bottem of this.

thanks.

Shaun.