From: Aschalew Byness
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 9:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] book extensively dealing with NVDA or JAWS and the internet

Than k you Tony! I already bought that book. I didn't find it
sufficient enough to know of the internet and screen reader in detail.
I need a more advanced book therefore. Best

On 9/25/20, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

Look this one up from Carroll press. It’s called When One Web browser is
not enough. It’s a guide for using the internet with jaws and NVDA.
Hope this helps.

Tony

10