Re: accessible disk imaging software.

Micallef Michael at FITA

Dear Rich,

Could you please write me offline or on this list how is the process the restore part using the image for windows, I manage to make a backup with Image for windows but I don't know exactly how to restore it back. Please note that I'm totally blind so if I booth from the cd to restore the backup I certainly don't have speech, So please help me with some hints how you manage to do it from the totally blind perspective.
My email address is: Michael.micallef@gov.mt
Thank you,

Michael Micallef
Malta Europe.

.

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:
michael.micallef@gov.mt
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail