From: Gene
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 10:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] book extensively dealing with NVDA or JAWS and the internet

I am not familiar with the book you are discussing.

Cathy Anne Murtha is a very well regarded instructor.  I did a search of her
web site for Internet Explorer and here is a link to the results.
https://www.blind.training/?s=internet

It appears she only has material for the Internet using JAWS but browsing
will be almost identical.
Since I don't know what you want to learn, you might wish to contact her and
ask if the book deals with the topics you want to learn.

Also, since I don't know what you want to learn, I don't know if a book is
the best way to proceed.  You might be able to learn what you want by asking
questions here or on the chat list, whichever is appropriate for what you
want to learn.  Or one or two hours of personal instruction might be a good
approach.

If you give us an idea of what you want to learn, you may get better help
for your specific needs.