Re: book extensively dealing with NVDA or JAWS and the internet

Vaibhav Saraf

Hi All,

I too am looking for a book to get enlightened on some topics which I have described under:

How did the first of the screen readers evolve?

A journey of the screen reader technology from past to where we are today and to where we are heading?

How do different screen reader technologies differ, their pros and cons?

This might not sound more than a part of modern history & literature, but I am hopeful this will provide a bigger picture and help me take up some architectural work in future.

Thanks,
Vaibhav