Re: Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonrelease

Gary Metzler

Hi,

I am having a problem trying to register the add on. I get the email with the code and I enter it but, when I go to next nothing happens.  Is there a step that I am missing?  Thanks for any help.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Abedrabbo
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 6:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonRelease

Hi Oleksandr,

Which languages does this dictionary cover? Is it only English-English, or English to other languages?

Regards

On Sep 26, 2020, at 6:46 PM, Oleksandr Gryshchenko <kita.zup+groups@...> wrote:

Hi Roger,
This add-on uses the online dictionary https://tech.yandex.com/dictionary/
Unfortunately, I didn't find another online dictionary service with more or less adequate quotas for use by free users.
In addition, dictionary articles here are quite detailed.
But, of course, if I can find the best service - I will remake the add-on for it.
It will be enough to rewrite only two modules of the add-on (dictionary.py and languages.py).