Re: Pronunciation: Unwanted Dates

Leslie

I’ve never heard of the IBM. TDS. Voice.  Where diddid that come from and how do you get it?  Is it a good, clear voice?  I have the current version of Windows 10.  Does it work with these things?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Pele West
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 4:13 AM
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] Pronunciation: Unwanted Dates

Hi Everyone

I am running windows 7 with the latest version of NVDA using the IBM TTS

Voice.

I have lots of music on my machine. If there is a track beginning "Mary"

preceded by a track number, NVDA speaks "March 4th y" instead of "04

Mary".

Is there a setting or a dictionary entry I can change to stop this

happening?

Thanks

Pele West