Re: Pronunciation of phone numbers

George McCoy

I used version 2 that ends in (\D). I left the commas in the replacement string. They provide enough of a pause to make the phone number much easier to listen to.

On 9/27/2020 1:31 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
George,

           You're quite welcome.  I'm curious whether you used Luke's "version one" that did not have the backslash capital D at the end, or his "version two" that did?  Also, did you include the commas in your replacement string, and are they giving an adequate pause between the components of the phone number?

     ~ Kelley Boorn