waterfox issues still not solved

Hi.

Well, sent another comment at waterfox devs, they seem to think its just javascript on sites and seem to have no interest fixing it.

Waterfox 2020.08 has no issue which is what I am running now, after profile refreshes, and restores, and everything short of a full reformat I can confirm its definitely 09 and possably firefox as well.

If this is true, this may mean the end of any fox brouser.

The biggest thing that attract me are the download dialogs in waterfox classic.

Chrome has one if you go to downloads but I like the dialog for downloads popping up in my face because unless I look for it its hard to fiss.