Re: running beta of nvda

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 02:32 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
This behavior is intentional – beta is not really a stable build yet, so NVDA developers are interested in fixing major errors if possible, hence the debug tone.
-
But, Joseph, if one is not experiencing major errors, and I am not, and this darned tone is being presented, that, in and of itself, is a bug.

I've had it come up repeatedly when absolutely nothing I can detect is amiss.  I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one, and I'm happy to jump on to the, "this should not be occurring" bandwagon.

You don't intentionally produce spurious indicators, ever.

     ~ Kelley Boorn