To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] having trouble signing into my gmail account

Hi, everyone,

I want to make another lavbel for an email list I joined recently but I can't find the place for signing in to my gmail account. I know my email address and password but when I try to sign in, I'm taken to "create an account" instead of the edit box where I'd type in my password. Please help in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie