Re: Mostly used media player with NVDA

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

Foobar 2000 is not a program I have tried but for which there is
clearly much praise in this thread. I just looked into it and it seems
to be exclusively an audio player without any support for video files.
My video playback needs are extremely basic, so it is possible to use
a plugin to add basic video playback support to Foobar 2000? Also,
does Foobar 2000 have a feature to increase the playback volume to up
to twice of the maximum of the speaker volume like VLC does?

I would truly appreciate your inputs and thoughts.

Thanks.

On 9/28/20, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Um I do not know about the bookmarks feature, as I never use it.
One thing I noticed, however, is if you install PotPlayer on Windows 10, for
some reason the context menu is not accessible, but this can be fixed by
pressing the f5 key and going into the skins setting, and change the context
menu to system default.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah