Re: Edge and/or NVDA crashes

I wander if this thing has to do with waterfox and its crashes, the brouser does actually hang on a lot of pages.

Could this behaviour seen on edge happen because of nvda, so far the main dev is not sure what has changed in the latest version between 08 and 09 because all the updates were simple updates and without addons like my script blocker things crash but faster.

Either the program hangs or it hangs and nvda hangs to till waterfox is closed with narator.

I thought it was my cpu type or firmware but now I am not sure.

On 30/09/2020 3:27 pm, Bruno Aníbal Prieto González wrote:
Hello!
It happens to me too sometimes when I load pages. I press enter on
some link, it loads and immediately hangs, having to restart NVDA. It
always happens to me in the moodle of my university, and I found as a
strategy to press f6 while loading, and once it finishes loading,
press shift f6. Otherwise I have to restart NVDA all the time

I don't know if that helps. But with JAWS these very frequent issues seem
not to happen.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 19.09.2020 um 14:19 schrieb Denis Sariyannis via groups.io
<denis.sariyannis=gmail.com@groups.io>:

In Chrome I can see that the browser window freezes. NVDA keeps running.
But I think that it must have something to do with the combination of NVDA
and Chromium or something like that. The normal view of Gmail is something
that probably many people use with Chrome. ;)

Am Sa., 19. Sept. 2020 um 12:30 Uhr schrieb Denis Sariyannis via
groups.io <denis.sariyannis=gmail.com@groups.io>:
It does not happen with Firefox. I'm going to test it with Chrome.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 19.09.2020 um 12:24 schrieb Joseph Lee <@joslee>:

Hi,

Does this happen with other browsers, say Chrome?

Cheers,

Joseph