Captcha Extension

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I have two issues I want help with.
Does anyone know of a bypass captcha extension? The one I know of is
the Rumola bypass captcha extension for chrome, which is not
functioning. Maybe some one knows of any that works with firefox or
chrome.
I tried downloading the rumola for firefox but it didn't download
neither did it install.
If anyone knows of any, please let me know.
I sent a similar post last week to the group, but I got no response.
Secondly, has anyone had a problem of some keys on the computer
keyboard not working? If anyone has, what did you do about it: how was
the problem solved.
I'm having this problem right now with the keyboard on my laptop, as a
number of keys are not working, making the computer impossible to use.
I am using an external keyboard, a desktop keyboard to write this
mail.
Thanks and cheers.
Ibrahim.