From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sandesh computer trainer HR
Sent: September 29, 2020 11:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Looking for free medical dictionary

Hi Janet,
We can use Enable India spelling tool to learn medical words. These words related medical transcription. And you can download this tool from below link.

https://www.enableacademy.org/resources/tools/all/

Reach me if you require further support to download the software. This is free of cost.
It will corrects you and encourages you to do more practice all sort of spellings. And it has more medical words.
Such as drug names, diseases names, Etc.
With regards,
Sandesh HR
On 9/30/20, Janet Brandly <jbrandly@shaw.ca> wrote:
Hello all,

Would anybody be able to recommend a medical dictionary, preferably
free at least for now, which works well with NVDA and Word 2016?

Thanks,

Janet