Re: Vocalizer for NVDA skips first part of speech

Daniel Gartmann

Well, it is just my personal preference 😊.

I have had the app give error messages sometimes during start-up, so then I first unchecked it from start-up and then decided to uninstall it.

But no offense intended. The author of this program is definitely meeting a need and it is appreciated.

Daniel