Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonrelease

Janet Brandly

Hi,

This addon sounds interesting. How does it keep up-to-date? Would you consider adding a medical dictionary or doing a separate addon for one? A medical dictionary would have to be kept up-to-date at least annually as things, particularly medications, can change.

Thank you,

Janet