Re: Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonrelease

Oleksandr Gryshchenko

Hello
No, unfortunately, this is not a specialized dictionary.
For now, it's just a general dictionary with detailed information about the selected word or phrase.
This add-on uses an online dictionary and simply sends and receives data over the Internet.

It is possible to make a similar add-on for the medical dictionary.
But unfortunately, I'm not familiar with online medical dictionaries that provide APIs to interact with them.
If you know such services - please send me a link - I'll see if anything can be done.
Best wishes!