From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 9:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] translating the certification exam

Hi

Have you tried the following site at https://translate.google.com/#en/mi/

You can translate say from english to another language  and I think it can go back the other way as well..

I just can not remember if the certification is a web page and if it changes the address all the time as there are 13 pages or so. It might make it tricky as it is time limited.

is there not some where in google chrome where you can also set the language so if it is in english you can specify the language you want it to change to? I do see some times before you go into a web page it will give you a option to have it translated into your language like in my case english.

Gene nz

On 2/10/2020 5:45 am, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi all,

I want to try to translate the NVDA certification exam from English to Hebrew.

How can I do it?

Afik.