Re: Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonrelease

Luke Davis

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020, Oleksandr Gryshchenko wrote:

I would really want to add Quick Dictionary to add-ons website.
I use it myself and hope that it will be useful for other users.
But this is my first add-on that I share with such a large community and I'm not yet familiar with the procedure for adding add-ons to the add-ons website.
Can anyone tell me where to read about this process?
The most straight forward instruction about this available at the moment, is on addons.nvda-project.org, which says:

If you want to have your add-on listed on this website, please subscribe to NVDA Add-ons Central mailing list and request a community review. A member of the community will then review your add-on, and if it passes basic review such as license and usability, your add-on will be made available on this website.

Luke