From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 1:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonRelease

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020, Oleksandr Gryshchenko wrote:

I would really want to add Quick Dictionary to add-ons website.
I use it myself and hope that it will be useful for other users.
But this is my first add-on that I share with such a large community and
I'm not yet familiar with the procedure for adding add-ons to the add-ons
website.
Can anyone tell me where to read about this process?
The most straight forward instruction about this available at the moment, is
on addons.nvda-project.org, which says:

If you want to have your add-on listed on this website, please subscribe to
NVDA Add-ons Central mailing list and request a community review. A member
of the community will then review your add-on, and if it passes basic review
such as license and usability, your add-on will be made available on this
website.

Luke