Re: Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonrelease

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

I choose the source and target to English. But I cannot get the dictionary article. It only says "English English".

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020, Oleksandr Gryshchenko wrote:

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 07:38:38 -0700
From: Oleksandr Gryshchenko <kita.zup+groups@gmail.com>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Introducing the Quick Dictionary add-on #addonRelease
Hi guys!
I have recently updated the Quick Dictionary add-on:
* thanks to your tips - we were able to setup a free and convenient keyboard shortcut for the add-on (now used NVDA+Y);
* code of the Settings Panel has been optimized;
* updated ReadMe;
* corrected errors in Ukrainian translation;
* added russian translation.
An updated version of the add-on can be downloaded here:
https://github.com/grisov/quickDictionary/releases/download/v1.1/quickDictionary-1.1.nvda-addon
With best regards!
Oleksandr