Re: Acer laptop has not HOME and END keys for NVDA

CARLOS-ESTEBAN <carlosestebanpianista@...>

Hi all.

Hacer have the keys fn+arrow keys for volume and other functions (I used a laptop Acer Aspire-es111 from 2016 to 2018).

You can use the new add-on =Numpad Nap Mode for this (https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/numpadNavMode.en.html) or the addon NVDA Extension Global Plugin of a French developer (is an addon no official and have features similar to other addons but also add more functions to NVDA).

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people, with use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.