Re: Acer laptop has not HOME and END keys for NVDA

I can't guarantee that it will work, but have you looked at SharpKeys?  And when the developer describes this as a registry hack he means that the software he's written is doing the hacking/tweaking through a more user friendly interface.

I absolutely despise any laptop (or netbook, but I won't touch those) that does not have a full keyboard with number pad.  But SharpKeys can be very helpful in creating alternate keyboard shortcuts for four-key-press native ones.  You just need to be certain that what you're choosing isn't already used for something you do routinely.

     ~ Kelley Boorn