Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 11:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] We are looking for a braille display compatible with NVDA! - Chat Subgroup Topic

We are looking for a braille display compatible with NVDA!

Since using NVDA with a Braille Display falls into permissible discussion on the main group, I wanted to make sure that there were "eyes on" here in the main group.

I did not copy and paste since everything is all laid out in the message linked to above.  Responses are appropriate here on the main group, too.

One thing Groups.io doesn't support is moving a topic from a subgroup to a main group or vice versa, and I wish they did, as these things happen.

     ~ Kelley Boorn