From: Nevzat Adil [mailto:nevzatadil@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 3:51 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 and PDF files.

There is a way to enable a protected word document so I thought it can be done with PDF files, too. I had no idea it was illicit activity.
Thanks for the warning, anyhow.

On 3/12/16, Carlos <gmjc341961@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
The moderators on this list frown/disapprove of any
illegal/illicit activities on this list!
Try to get info on this subject on a list dedicated to .pdf files.
Hope this helps you out!

On 3/12/2016 2:36 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Just talk to Tatian hi Marvin do you by any chance know how to
unprotect a secured PDF file I have a file it is protected and I can
write in it but I can't save it because it is protected if you can
help me with this I would appreciate it very much thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2016, at 5:35 PM, Nevzat Adil <nevzatadil@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I upgraded to Windows 10 today with a little help from my daughter
as NVDA was not speaking during restarts.
The only problem I encountered so far is that my PDF files open in
Microsoft Edge and of course, NVDA can't read them. They appear as
blank documents. In Windows 7 this was not so.
How can I again open my PDF files so can I can read them?

One more question:
How can I go back to Windows 7 if I wanted to?
I would appreciate your inputs.
Nevzat Adil

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things
from it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@gmail.com