Re: Windows 10 clipboard manager

Eilana Benish

Hi Marten

Yes I am using Windows clipboard manager by pressing the winkey plus V

the problem is that the navigation there is not consistent so most of the time I cannot navigate through the least of the clipboard items .

Me and some blind friends tested this and we have found the navigation there is very difficult and not always we succeed 2 navigate between the copied elements

if you have any suggestions to how to do that I would gladly and willing to take any advice if there anything I am missing out

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 4 באוק׳ 2020 ב-14:49 מאת ‪Marten Post Uiterweer‬‏ <‪martenpu@...‬‏>:‬

Eilana,

How are you using the clipboardmanager now?>
With what hotkeys?
There is a clipboard manager built in to windows, but are you using that
manager?
You can access the clipboardmanager of windows by pressing win-v and
this is good accessible.

Probabley you have to turn on this manager.
Press win-i and type clipboard and tab around.

Regards, Marten

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 13:56:08 +0300 "Eilana Benish" <benish.ilana@...> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that I am searching for clipboard manager that will
> save the formatting of the text that I am copying from Microsoft Word for
> example including links images and anything I copy to the clipboard  - so
> NVD a add ONS that I know of don't do that as far as I know
>

> ??????? ??? ??, 4 ????? 2020 ?-13:52 ??? ?Eilana Benish?? <?
> benish.ilana@...??>:?
>
> > Hello everybody
> >
> > it is very important to have clipboard manager on windows 10
> >
> > But unfortunately the navigation then waiver NVDA is not always
> > consistent and therefore makes the use of the clipboard manager very
> > inaccessible .
> >
> > I hope that soon Microsoft or NVD a will fix this issue
> >
> > and if so please let me know
> >
> > Also I have tried searching on the web for accessible program for
> > clipboard manager and did not find anything that can be totally accessible
> > with NVDA.
> >
> > So if any of you knows software for Managing clipboard that is iaccessible
> > with NBA I would very much like to know
> >
> > thanks in advance and keep it safe
> >

> > --
> >
> >  *?????? ?? | **Sincerely,*
> >
> > *????? ???? ????? ?????? ????? 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
> > Accessibility authorized (2200) *
> >
> > *????? ???????? – ?????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ???? * *| **Projects
> > manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
> > <https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
> > *?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...*
> > <benish.ilana@...>
> >

> --
>
>  *?????? ?? | **Sincerely,*
>
> *????? ???? ????? ?????? ????? 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
> Accessibility authorized (2200) *

> manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
> <https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
> *?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...* <benish.ilana@...>

--

 ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...