Re: Backup files with NVDA

Gene

But do you want to back up only files such as documents, music, etc. or do you want to back up everything, including the files that make up the operating system so you can restore the operating system. One kind of backup, only files such as documents, music, etc. can be done very differently than a full backup or image.

From: Marco Oros
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2020 9:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Backup files with NVDA

I think personally backup everything without difference.

Or, files from my harddrive on my computer to my external harddrive.

Dňa 4. 10. 2020 o 10:11 john doe napísal(a):
On 10/4/2020 9:19 AM, Marco Oros wrote:
Hello.

I have question dear NVDA users.

How do You backup files? Have You backup files manually, or do You use
some software?
What files are you talking about?

And also, which software is accessible with NVDA?
Give a shot to the PRG that you would like to use and report back if you
have issue(s) accessing them.

--
John Doe