Re: QWS problem with NVDA

Damien Garwood

Hi Marco,
I had the same problem.
I wrote to both this list and the QWS list regarding it, and also corresponded privately with James and NVAccess.
There is a workaround that you can use until a definitive fix is released. It involves changing something in the registry, so if you're comfortable with that, let me know off list and I'll send you the reg file.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 05/10/2020 12:58 pm, Marco Oros wrote:
Hello.
I have problem with QWS using NVDA.
When I am at list view of open, or save dialogue, It just don't read anything. Have You same problem in Win 10 with this software and how to fix It?
Thank You.
best regards
Marco