Re: NVDA volume louder on lock screen/secure screens

Tyler Spivey

Go into the Windows volume control. Make sure that the system volume and NVDA are at the same level.

On 10/5/2020 4:40 PM, Luke Robinett wrote:
Hi,
The volume of NVDA speech is louder on the lock screen and other secure screens than when I’m in the normal desktop. To make sure the NVDA settings for the secure screens are the same as the normal settings, I’ve selected the option to use these settings on secure screens from the General settings section of NVDA, but the problem remains. I’ve also tried adjusting the Windows volume separately when in a secure screen but the issue just comes right back next time I’m in a secure screen. I only always use the same eSpeak synth and the synth volume is always set to 100%.  Has anyone experienced this and can anyone think of troubleshooting steps I haven’t yet tried? Thanks.