Re: Installation issues

Gene

It will work. If it wouldn't, there would have been an announcement on the list that Windows 7 is no longer supported and that it wouldn't work or might not work.

From: Arlene
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 12:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Installation issues

Hi, I’m not sure if the latest version of NVDA will work on windows seven. I don’t see why it wouldn’t. It probably will if you have the proper updates that windows seven has. The last time I used it. I was using NVDA version 19 01 but my 7 box bit the dust and I had to upgrade to win ten.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10