Re: what's new in nvda 2016.3 tutorial:

Bhavya shah

Hi,
Although I am an ESpeak lover, I would recommend against using ESpeak
NG, since certain segments of NVDA's user base, including those with
hearing impairments, or those simply accustomed to natural sounding
speech, would be excluded. Taking into account their speech
synthesizer preferences, I would recommend using either ETI Eloquence,
Vocalizer, Acaeplla or SAPI 5 voices. Feel free to reach out to me
offlist in case requirement of a commercial alternative of the afore
mentioned, as I may be able to assist in procuring one or more of the
same.
Thanks.

On 8/30/16, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
David would be great.

On 8/29/2016 6:33 AM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi what would be a great sybthesyser to use with nvda when I do the
tutorial for 2015.3? The synthesyser I am using is espeak NG. I don’t
have the funds to purchase volcalizer expressive.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah