From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Has any one done a factory reset on Windows 10 with NVDA?

You said that someone put a version of Word on the computer. Was it uninstalled at any time? I'm quite sure I've seen discussions on this list about uninstalling office causing accessibility problems.

As far as running a restore point is concerned, if office or Word was uninstalled, is there at least one restore point from a time before the uninstallation? If so, you could try running it and just leave Office on the machine.