From: "Георги Ламбов" <obichamlegiona@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 11:40 AM
Subject: [nvda] download NvdA

Good afternoon group!

I really can't understand why it's necessary to give my e-mail for downloading NvdA. No program requires this.

Another question concerning: this time the snapshot-versions of NvdA.

I'd like with pleasure to use snapshot-versions of NvdA and on this way to give my little contribution for NvdA. But the reason I don't do this is: the awful sound, which sometimes is to hear during the work with any snapshot version of NvdA. Believe me: it's really awful and very unpleasant, and it startles when someone do something and pay attention on his work. Well, when this sound is lively necessary for The developers of NvdA, isn't it possible to find some lower and more pleasant sound?

Georgi