From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 1:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] messages aren't read out automatically in the mail app

Hi rosemarie! Are you saying that there is an nvda add-on for the mail app. I had no idea that add on for nvda was here to make the Windows 10 mail app work better! Wow! Let me know if that is the case, and I will install the add-on immediately! David Moore

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020, 4:00 PM Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, David,

I just installed the new add-on for the mail app and that did the trick. Narrator does work well with the mail app but I’d prefer to use NVDA.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10