Meanwhile, Jim, did you manage to get NVDA installed?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:12 PM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
It will work.  If it wouldn't, there would have been an announcement on the
list that Windows 7 is no longer supported and that it wouldn't work or
might not work.

From: Arlene
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 12:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Installation issues

Hi, I’m not sure if the latest version of NVDA will work on windows seven.
I don’t see why it wouldn’t.  It probably will if you have the proper
updates that windows seven has.  The last time I used it. I was using NVDA
version 19 01  but my 7 box bit the dust and I had to upgrade to win ten.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10