From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 7:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2020.3 RC1 released

Hi all,

NVDA 2020.3rc1 has been released. This is a release candidate, and unless any critical issues are found, this will be identical to the 2020.3 release. I would encourage everyone to test this release please.

There are improvements to stability and performance, particularly in Office. eSpeak-NG has been updated, and there are new touchscreen options. We've also added new emulated system keys in the input gestures dialog.

More highlights and download links can be found in the release blog post at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-3rc1/

Kind regards

Quentin.
--