From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of matthew dyer
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 8:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] messages aren't read out automatically in the mail app

Matthew.

Are you using NVDA?  If so, are you using the latest rc that just came out?  I this was fixed inthe bata cycle not sure as I do not have the rc installed and do not rely on the mail app.

Hi, everyone,

I’m trying the mail app. I was using thunderbird but it became sluggish so I decided to try the mail app again. I used to be able to hit enter on a message and it would be read out automatically. Has something changed? Now I have to go to the top of the message, hit insert down-arrow and I can read the message. How can I get messages to read out automatically in the mail app?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

-->