Re: Thunderbird Quick key folder navigation addon

Annette Moore

It doesn't work for me until I open a message, but once I open at least one message, it works just fine, until I close Thunderbird. Upon reopening it, I just repeat the process, open a message and quick key folder navigation works as it should. A bit quirky, but I can live with it. If it starts not working at all, then I'll have to uninstall and reinstall the add-on. for now, though, it works fine like this.

Annette

On 10/7/2020 4:52 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Then I'd uninstall and reinstall Thunderbird itself.  I believe you are asked whether you wish to retain your account information when you do this, but it's been ages since I have.

The latest versions of Tbird and the add-on have worked as per usual on my machines where I have both.

     ~ Kelley Boorn