Re: NVDA 2020.3 RC1 released

Quentin Christensen

Hi Don,

Is this a change in the RC from Beta 4, or from NVDA 2020.2?  If you restart NVDA with add-ons disabled, does it make a difference?  If not, it might be worth having a look at your log to see what it's up to.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 8:22 AM Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
This seems to be a change since installing NVDA 2020-3 rc1 on my win 10
system with latestest version of TB.  Normally when I open a Email in TB
I can use the up and down arrow keys to read a message.  Now it is very
incosistent with the arrow keys seemingly to do nothing.  A restart of
NVDA solves the problem but keeps coming back to the problem on a random
basis.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager