Re: NVDA 2020.3 RC1 released

Quentin Christensen

Sorry Brian - I didn't write my post clearly - I was trying to ask Don whether he had noticed the change in behaviour in between the last beta and the RC, or whether he had been using NVDA 2020.2 up until he tried the RC.

But yes, your description of the cycle is quite accurate :)  And in answer to what I seemed to ask :)

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 10:49 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Excuse me, I fat fingered:  Released/Production version, typically exactly the same as the final release candidate (which is sometimes, but not always exactly the same as the final beta).  There can be issues (typically minor) discovered in release candidates that are post-beta, and those often get patched, hence the reason there can be rc1, rc2, rc3, etc.

     ~ Kelley Boorn

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager