Admin's Note, Please Read #adminnotice

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

In the last in-process blog post by NVAccess, they linked to the NVAccess Code of Conduct. For reference, that link is https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.MD

Moving forward, in addition to the existing list policy, this code of conduct will also apply to anyone wishing to participate in this community.

I will be asking Brian to update the list rules with content from the NVAccess Code of Conduct. If you have a grievance against an individual whom you believe to have violated the code of conduct as a result of an interaction resulting from membership on this list, please email us at nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io and we will investigate, and address it promptly and confidentially. Please note that the code of conduct will apply to this list and all subgroups as well.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.