From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] having trouble signing into my gmail account

Hi, Gene,

I just tried what you suggested and it worked. Somehow I was
accidentally locked out of my account. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Rosemarie

On 8/29/2016 9:40 AM, Gene wrote:
I gave you a procedure to follow in case something in the way NVDA or
you are working on the web page is activating the wrong item. Please
look at my instructions again. You will see that they are for trying
to log in using your account.