Re: NVDA losing focus

Well I wander if nvda latest rc works on the latest water fox 2020.09, I have been having a lot of webpage crash issues which have not happened on 08.

I am quite busy this week but the beta did crash with my amd system so who knows.

08 is fine for me but even so.

On 11/10/2020 4:21 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
Given that the 2020.3 release candidate 1 NVDA is available, I'd suggest uninstalling your 2020.2 and then installing 2020.3rc1.  Barring any real surprises, the release candidate 1 will be transitioning to actual 2020.3.

It's been very stable on my machine, even during the betas.

     ~ Kelley Boorn