locked Re: TOR Browser Accessibility with NVDA

Carlos Medrano

Hmm, Chris, it may be a local configuration problem for me if you are not having issues. Everything that is not the web area of the page works, meaning that I can access the browser's menus and address bar for example. I also tried downloading the alpha version of TOR to see if it solves the problem.
Brian, are you referring to plain Firefox when doing alt+shift+n? TOR browser and regular Firefox do not appear to do anything when executing that keybinding.
Thanks much,
Carlos

On 10/11/2020 11:48 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
As an aside, and for the purposes of comparison and diagnosis, if you happen to be a Brave user you can invoke a private window that uses Tor (ALT+SHIFT+N).

     ~ Kelley Boorn